Nuffiee (:

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Z

Z oi ;(
By the time you're reading this, you should be in Melaka because you texted me at 8 in the morning when you left.
I wanna write you this post so you will cry, hehe :D
It's all your fault i cried last night because you started crying -.-

We go out like every week and suddenly we don't see each other at all :(
Eventho we've only been friends for 6 months, we're like best friends already, HAHA.
Don't worry, i won't find another partner in crime because nobody is as paressuese as you :)
And pls slap your boyfriend for scaring me last night when i started the car -.-
Hope you bang his car :)
Nevermind lah, i very nice i give chance. Hope you scratch his car :)

I'm gonna miss you so damn effing much lah.
Nobody to go Pelita with me anymore.
Nobody for me to shout at in the car anymore.
Nobody who can drive as careless as you :)

Thank you for being a great friend.
You'll always be my retarded sister who tried/ is trying to CONVERT me :)
ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment