Nuffiee (:

Saturday, June 26, 2010

So i got my boots on, got the right amount of leather.

Hello! (:

On the 16th of June (don't ask why i remembered so clearly), my dad was in an extremely good mood to bring me to his friends' restaurant! I absolutely ♥♥♥ Uncle Charles' food :D He personally cooks every order, talk about quality! (Y) BUT, there's a downside to it.. IT'S IN SELAYANG -.- That's a 45 minute drive from where i stay. But it's all worth it because the food there is AWESOME.

Soo, my daddy brought me there to drink this.. erm.. soup? it was a special order, had to preorder the day before or sorry no soup for you :D All of us had it for lunch. It's really filling tho! Not like those ABC appetizer soups you have at home. This 'bowl' is one meal itself -.-



It has an abalone in it :D


I have no idea what seafood is this wtf -.- but it's yummy! :D


Baby lobster too! :D

Each pot cost RM70 btw -.- My dad is mad. Is it even a pot? wtf is it called?

------

On the 22nd, i went out with Z. Again. :D This time, we went to OU! It was a super last minute thing cos i felt random and i really wanted to watch Toy Story 3! In 3D! I was super excited because i've never watched a movie in 3D, HAH i'm so ulu -.-

I was STARVING since i just got back from school and had no lunch cos i had to pick her up -.- it was a 45 minute trip from her house to OU omg how i much i sacrifice for you Z! HAHAH ♥ We had to stop at 6 traffic lights wtf!
We finally reached omg we were late. LAATEE. The movie started at 2.20 but we reacher at 4.40. HAHA -.- we still got tickets for that show anyway, and it just started when we got in :p I finished eating a Combo 1 by myself in 20 minutes. HAHAHAHHA, SORRY I WAS MAD HUNGRY :p

After the movie, we went bowling! :D my score was the BEST EVER MAN, i swear i BEAT every single one of you! HAHA.

Told you i did better than all of you!
I'm the best at scoring the least! HAHA.
Well, now we all know bowling is not my thing :D

Then we went to Starbucks to lepak till Hariri came :)

 Ciggies.

MORE CIGGIES.
PS : I DON'T SMOKE. Z DOES. But she only had two lah, not the whole ashtray. WTF HARIRI I HOPE YOU READ THIS, SHE HAD ALOT OF CIGGIES THAT DAY -.-


Last of all, Z ♥

You're leaving to Melaka soon ;(
Leaving me in BU3 ;(
I'll miss the times we had in Pelita ;(
I'll always remember you as the person who influenced me to start shopping like gila ;(
Bitch lah you always call me bitch, HAHA.
BTW, you are still tres paresseuse :)
Don't forget to get your digi number so we can text. HAHA :p
 &

We're seeing each other tmr. HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment