Nuffiee (:

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't stop.

Hi :D

I've been soo busy lately with everything that i barely got the chance to even touch my computer.
I havn't blogged for more than a month. Ahaha sorry :D

On the 2nd of July, i watched football for the first time. As in actually WATCH it. Memorable date cos i got to spend the night with my friends watching football at Forum 19 till midnight

Then on the 3rd of July, we celebrated Yin Ling's 16th birthday :D

Yin Ling is a friend i've known for 10 years. And still counting :)

Yin Ling & Kevin. Awww :)

Soo we had her surprise party at TGIF, The Curve.


Potato skin and cheese. MAD LOVEEE
Especially when you eat it with sour cream! NOMS

I admit i'm a phone addict.


There's only like 4 pictures because the rest of them are with Roze Nn.

Me and Poh Wei had to go home early ;(

But her brother wanted to watch football so we went to FORUM 19 :D
Man, do i loveeeee football season.


Poh Wei's brother. And our satay sticks. YUMM

 Poh Wei's dad when Spain scored. HAHAHA.
Don't you just love him :D

Again, went home at midnight.
Two days in a row with the same people, at the same time, for the same reason.
I love my friends :')

LAVV LAVV ♥

2 comments: