Nuffiee (:

Monday, June 14, 2010

We'll be alright.

Class outing last Tuesday (:


Soooo, it was at Sunway Pyramid. I went 1 hour later because I was busy. And we had Japanese food for lunch, SHOGUN :D They had three hours to eat and I only had two ;'( So obviously i ate the more expensive things than fried meehoon wtf so it would be more worth my money ;D

Nothing much happened so it's picture time :D

Poh Wei :D


We are so good at lala! I'm so proud of us ;)




We were very childish taking pictures with Ronald Mcdonald.
HAHA, i love me friends :P


K, this is sick -.-


The girls :D


Weng Soon! Stupid boy he's gonna leave me and go to UK to study ;'(


I had to crop Wozennenn's face out cos this candid was just ... HAHA :D


Group picture! :D


After lunch, movie time! :D

OMFGWTFBBQ THIS SHOW IS DAMN CUTEEE.
MUST WATCH!

11 of us owned the whole row, HEHE :D


I think we laughed the loudest and made the most noise.
We were very inconciderate but what do you expect when you are in the same cinema as 11 high school kids who still have minds like 6 year olds!
So.. live with it :)

Then we wanted to go ice skating but it was like 21 bucks. GILAAA.
Normal weekday only like 13 bucks leh?! WTF -.-
SO TOO BAD, YOU LOST 11 CUSTOMERS >:(

Then majority went home and we had like 1.5 hours left so we decided to go bowling! :D
OK, my friend took pictures of our scores but she hasn't uploaded them yet so i shall just roughly mention it here :D

I had a total scored of 44. HAHAH :D
First 4 throws were like ZERO wtf cos i don't know how to play bowling and all the balls masuk longkang OMG i feel so ulu dunno how to play bowling -.-

But i strike oncee! HAHAHAHA yay :D

Didn't expect this to be sooo damn fun :D I love my friends <3

THE END.

This is like a damn damn short post cos there are more pictures with my friend and she totally disappeared with her camera wtf wtf -.-

2 comments: