Nuffiee (:

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Alaaa, comel (:

Hi hi :D

My first week of term 2 holidays has been AWESOME :D I've been going out VERY OFTEN and i think my mother is secretly wanting to give me a lecture about how i'm a girl and i should not go out so often cos it's dangerous bla bla bla. But she hasn't said anything. YET :D Maybe next week tho. ;(

Tuesday was my 'class outing' (so Emma claims) but i shall leave that till i get all the pictures from everybody who went and then slowly choose :D

Nao shall blog about my trip to Safri's house today. Seee lah i so efficient come back immediately and upload pictures not like some people (hint hint) who takes WEEKS AND MONTHS to upload them :P

This is like some cat fetish post because majority pictures are like the same cat. Cos it's a kitten (SO CUTE I WANNA SQUEESH IT) and the other 6 cats she has (I KNOW, WTF 7 CATS?!) are big. and fat. and scary wtf -.-

But it's the first time i've been to somebody's house and they actually have pet cats, so i'm excused :D

KKK, back to the point. I went there to study :D HEHEHE, YES I MUST MENTION THAT COS I WANNA SHOW YOU THAT I GOOD GIRL :D and cos i have french exams next week so i'm desperate :D


Trying to run away from the fat cats.



I tagged the colourful wrapper at the back as Safri on facebook. HAHAHA.



Ok, here comes the cat

IT'S SLEEPING. SO CUTE RIGHT OMGWTFBBQ.


Still sleeping. In another position.

I swear this cat only wakes up to eat and it goes back to sleep. AGAIN.


Feeding time! :D
And we kinda kacau-ed it so it would wake up :D


It's looking at the camera cos it was eyeing my phonechain and literally attacking my phone.
(is that what it's called? KEYchain hangs on keys so PHONEchain hangs on phones loh?)




COMEL BETUL.

Tho, it was a little ganas (like owner lah :p and pray she doesn't read this) cos it kept attacking my toes.


AWWWWWW


Lunch at McD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment