Nuffiee (:

Thursday, June 24, 2010

When i grow older, i will be stronger

HELLO :D

Since i got it all back, i shall list my embarassing results for you.
OI YOU CANNOT LAUGH OK >(

BM
60% (B)

BI
81% (A)
If i didn't get an A i would kill myself and start speaking tamil for life -.-

History
43 % (E -.-)
Originally 37 omg wtf failed T____T
But begged teacher to give me 3 marks to pass, ended up giving 6. HAHA -.-

Physics
61% (B :D)
Expected to fail but HAHA lucky me :P

Chemistry
43% (E -.-)

Biology
50% (C)
Totally selamba subject. At least i passed. Hate my Bio teacher. HAHA -.-

Mod Maths
94% (A+)
HAHAHAHA :p

Add Maths
94% (A+)
HAHAHAHA times two :p

Moral
58% (C+)

PRO ANOT. HAHAHA. Not bad lah right :D At least i didn't fail anything! :D I kinda stalled and didn't tell my mum.. until TODAY -.-

So i was hoping for an ''okay.. why you never study?! wait till the day before your paper only study?! Better study harder for your finals or i'll eat you"


BUT. yes, BUT.
She asked me, "is that a good or a bad?"
I kinda stoned for a while wtf and said 'At least i didn't fail anything * innocent face*" 
"Okay, Good"
HAHAHA, God knows what she ate for breakfast this morning that made her so nice but i can live with her being nice anyway, keep on eating what you're eating mummy! Control abit, gaining wait already. HAHA JK

No comments:

Post a Comment