Nuffiee (:

Saturday, June 5, 2010

IT'S OVER.

MID TERMS ARE OVER. I celebrated it by having no electricity when i came home until 7pm -.- But luckily, i had French so i left the oven i was stuck in to minum with Safri :D

Soooooo. Hi :D Today, Safri celebrated with me and we went to Sunway Pyramid.

PS; TODAY IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY AND I ALMOST SUFFOCATED BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE, WE WERE LIKE SARDINES IN A CAN AND I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO GET ROBBED -.-

Jit Sun picked me up and well, i complained alot in the car because i'm a very paranoid person that doesn't trust anybody's driving except my mums. BTW, JIT SUN CAN'T REVERSE PARK (dk where the hell he buy his license one -.-) .

Soooooo, Safri waited there for about an hour for us. SORRY SAFRI While waiting for us at Starbucks, she got hit on by two guys. HAHAHAHAHA, KESIAN HARIRI HIS GF KENA!

Soooo, me and Jitty kind of got lost in the parking lot but it turned out A-OKAY.

Watched Prince of Persia. YERRR, I WAS SO CONVINCED THAT IT WASN'T GONNA BE NICE COS I GOT BAD IMPRESSION OF THE ACTOR AFTER WATCHING BUBBLE BOY BUT TURNED OUT SO NICE :'(

Then we ate at Gasoline. WAH CB DAMN DARK I CANNOT EVEN SEE WHAT I'M EATING -.- GOT SHIT IN MY FOOD ALSO I DON'T KNOW. SIT UNTIL MY LEGS ALSO 'CHAO KAN'. BUT, the food was not bad (:

Then Safri decided to go play pool. Wah okay here's the part where i complain the most. Sad to say, i can't play pool. Safri and Jitty wanted to play. SOOO, the lady key in the stupid thing in her system and we walked to the table.

THEN THE CB WAITED TOLD JITTY RUDELY THAT HE CANNOT PLAY COS HE WEARING SHORTS (ACTUALLY IT WAS THREE QUARTERS) THEN HE STOOD THERE AND STARED AT US WITH THIS DAMN ANNOYING FACE LIKE WE GONNA STEAL SOMETHING. SOOOO, WE WENT TO THE COUNTER AND LIKE SURUH REFUND LAH. BUT THE CB LADY SAY CANNOT COS SUDAH KEY IN THE SYSTEM PLAY OR DONT PLAY NEED TO PAY 7 BUCKS.THEN WE SAID LAH WHY NEVER TELL US BEFORE WE PAID RIGHT. THEN SHE SAID TAPI DAH MASUK SYSTEM, SATU MINIT PUN KIRA 7 RINGGIT. WTF MAN, SORRY ALSO NEVER SAY -.- SO WE DECIDED TO JUST PAY THE EFFING SEVEN BUCKS AND LEFT WHILE JITTY SCOLDED THE LADY. Me and Safri were so scared btw cos he was so garang wtf.


So Safri had to vent her anger by SPENDING MONEY WITHOUT THINKING. THAT'S HER SKILL. HER NUMBER ONE SKILL I TELL YOU. But i still love her cos she's my anak (that is totally inobedient) (:

Then Jitty fetched her home (and now i know where you live Safri :D) and fetched me home. And here i am.

Sorry i like to complain sooo much. Very picky. Got OCD. HEHE :D

Jit Sun's car :D


Safri being PRO giving directions.





Picture of the day ♥

4 comments:

  1. Go hang out after exam is the best thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. public holidays are always a nuisance.. coz everywhere so many people! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh! So troublesome to find parking. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete