Nuffiee (:

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Valentine's Day

An all-star ensemble cast comes together in "Valentine's Day," following the intertwining storylines of a group of Los Angelinos as they find their way through romance over the course of one Valentine's Day.


If i were to spend my Valentine's day with Taylor Lautner, my valentine's day would be mad awesome :D
His abs are crazy hot! (obsessing)

I'll make him spend valentine's day with me shirtless then i can stare at his abs the whole day (not in a pervertic manner). But who can resist?! He's so hot lah wtf. So funny to think that he's sepet so i can laugh at him :D

Or maybe halfway he'll just rip his shirt off. WAH, STARSTRUCK SIAO! (i know you're laughing at me right now asking me to dream on. FML. But no harm dreaming right?)

Then i'll take him to Edward so that he can change into a werewolf and eat Edward up. Then i'll just be standing there, look at him tear Edward apart. Then i'll start laughing. MUAHAHA, i'm such a sadist.

(I don't like Robert Pattinson! horrible hair and so not attractive. ps to Robert pattinson fans : please dont start spamming my cbox just cos i said he's not attractive -.-, GET A LIFE).


IDK lah, actually i think to spend valentines day with any of the actors in valentine's day would be boring. Honest oppinion okay!

Like if i were to spend valentine's day with Jamie Foxx and he would be singing to me they whole day? Cannot imagine spending Valentine's day with him.

But Patrick Dempsey not bad!
If i spend valentine's day with him, people will keep asking him 'your daughter?'
Then he'll say 'Nope, my date'
They'll totally die of a heart attack and think Patricks a pedophile. Poor Patrick.


No comments:

Post a Comment