Nuffiee (:

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home Celebration

This was how i spent my new years eve.


It was a Thursday. So like any other thursday, i spent it at my best friends' house :) Their house is like my second home & we share our parents, hehe :D

So all we did was practically eat, play computer, take pictures and eat summore.

Wanted to countdown at Kayu but we sat there for 3 hours and were going to die of boredom already (FML) so we decided to go back home and eat summore till 5 seconds before 12am then we'll start screaming at the tv and jumping around screaming happy new year and get excited that there are fireworks. Teenagers with childish minds these days.


I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
WHEN I SAW THE CONTAINER, I PRACTICALLY ATTACKED IT.
Cannot blame me, they're too good & i cannot resist chocolate :(


-


This is Benji.
MAD CUTE, I LOVE HIM ♥

Another thing i cannot resist, dogs! Small, fluffy dogs. To be exact, POMERANIONS.


Benji is afraid of..

This car.
This small, remote controlled toy car that i'm obsessed.
(& Yes, i HAVE to pose with everything, wtf)


And my posing buddy #1 who would pose for me under any circumstances! :D ♥


And a really lame picture of the car driving towards the cookies.
SORRY LAH, IM LAME AND CHILDISH OKAY.


-



Then it's camwhoring time!

This shall be picture of the day :)


My posing buddy #2! Can't see shit cos photo quality bad.


And a syok sendiri picture.
I just have to camwhore.



Nah, posing buddy #2!


don't you just love us? ♥
i like my hair here, heh :D



Pixelated cos her legs could be seen and she was wearing shorts so some pervs might start commenting about hot legs and perverted idiotic lifeless shits.
Please get a puppy and stop being pedophiles can?

No comments:

Post a Comment