Nuffiee (:

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GLEE

Glee :D
Ignore the special preview thing -.-

Glee premiers on the 20th of January on Star World! (Astro, Channel 711)

Me being a very impatient person, couldn't wait for another week so i decided to download the show so that i can skip the stupid advertistments. So potong to watch on tv especially when it's the exciting part then advertisment start.

And i also HAD to download glee online cos i couldn't watch it on tv. TUITION LA, FML.



-



Me, being a whiny brat decided to whine my way to bangsar to shop :D
I love my parents :D

i bought a dress which came with a red bag.
It was ecstatic as i'm mad in love with the colour red.

I have no other pictures cos all i bothered about was buying and spending money :D
Repeat ; i love my parents



No comments:

Post a Comment