Nuffiee (:

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jamming

I know i've been gone for so long! Was so busy yesterday i had no chance AT ALL to come online.

Cos yesterday, i went jamming with Roze Nn, Kum Fong, Andrea, Nicholas, Wei Xian, Tiek Yi, Ren Chii, Michelle, Amanda, and Shaina (:

T'was major fun and we couldn't stop screaming! :D The music sheets were practically all over the floor. We're messy people.

When i entered the room i practically wanted to DIE. yes DIE. My ears were bleeding man! It was so damn loud that i couldn't even hear myself talk! I was okay with the loudness of the guitars but what i couldn't stand were the FREAKING DRUMS.

I felt like i was going to have a heart attack -.-
There were only three mikes. But six girls.


Kfong's fedora. Wore it the whole day! :D


Me and Rozy sharing a mike :)


Group picture! Tho wei xian and ren chii aren't in it.

11 people in one small room. AWESOMELY FUN AND NOISY.


Had so much fun! ♥
Let's go again! :D



And attended a wedding dinner last night.
Can't say that i got drunk but i can say that i was pretty close to becoming drunk.
My parents were very supportive of me trying new things :D

No comments:

Post a Comment