Nuffiee (:

Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy busy

Okay. I know. MIA.

I've got nothing to blog about, i've got nothing to say.

School has been a draaag. It's finally friday and i have 2 days to finish my biology homework or my teacher is going to kill me.


On the other hand, i got an invitation by Nuffnang to watch Valentines day! I came back from school at 1.10 and the first thing i did was check my mail.


I was so excited that i was screaming silently in my mind making sure nobody's around to catch me staring at the screen like i was having a stroke or something (CHOI, TOUCH WOOD!)

The first thing i did was text Denise to go with me on Tuesday. I was mad happy and couldn't wait!


Then, i had to go for tuition. Still thinking about the invitation, i was a happy girl laughing at myself in tuition. Can't blame me lah okay!

I came back from tuition, wanting to send my confirmation mail to nuffie. But i saw this instead.


I wanted to practically smash the computer screen and scold the email "WHY MUST YOU BE SENT TO ME?! BITCH"

And dissapointedly texted Denise saying my invitation got revoked. I'm sad :'(

I mean like what can i do right? You want me to send the email by 12pm whereas i finish school at 1.05 pm. Thanks nuffnang for being adil. Thanks nuffnang for being considerate (whispers _|_)

3 comments:

  1. did the email came on 5th itself? if yes, that's really a short notification.. or did it come earlier?

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked it, came on the 3rd. But i only checked today cos when i read the post on nuffnangs website it said


    4. Invitations will be sent out via email on5th February 2010 which would require bloggers to reply for confirmation of attendance. If an invitation sent out is not confirmed by 12pm on 8th February 2010, it will be declared void and passed to the next blogger in line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was revoked too..., only because I didn't even bother to send them the confirmation e-mail because I can't make it on the 9th. The actual date of airing was brought forward 3 days earlier (The original date was the 11th). Therefore the invitation e-mail came 3 days earlier. It was posted on Nuffnang's website last week. Anyway don't worry about it there are loads more contests coming up and I'm sure you'll get more invitations next time! Cheers (:

    ReplyDelete