Nuffiee (:

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Don't stop believing.

I've got nothing to blog about because i'm stuck at home.

I've got nothing to blog about because my homework is piling up and i do NOT have time to go out or whatsoever close to that matter, pity me :(

I've got no pictures at all. Yes, i live a boring live. And i'm very not creative.

I've got nothing to blog about because i've been spending every second of my weekend watching GLEE.


IM AN ADDICT, IT'S SUCH A GOOD SHOW, CAN YOU BLAME ME?!


#1. KURT
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE KURT?!
He's so adorable! Watch episode four and you'll fall in love with him instantly! :D He looks like pinocchio dont you think so! :D

& this is such a cute picture of him :D


#2. Noah Puckerman.
PUCK. He's so hot! He has a nipple ring, awesome right ;D


#3. Quinn
SHE LOOKS LIKE A BARBIE DOLL. JEALOUS :'(


#4. Rachel
She's so weird and perky. HAHA. Mad crazy awesome voice weyh!


#5. Sue
SHE SO CUTE AND EVIL. HAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

  1. GLEE is a story about what?
    comedy?or reality show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, comedy i guess. Glee is about this music club, called Glee :)

    ReplyDelete