Nuffiee (:

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cannot forget the past.

I was packing my books. And clearing my file. I found so many things that brings back memories in 2009.

#1. Tho i hated my class (like seriously -.-) i have to say that i had a great time in 3BR. I only had two friends in 3BR ; Poh Wei and Kyrie. FML. Yes lah, i very anti-social.

You could say that the three of us were the life of the class. And the rest was just, erm, boring? (no offence lah kay, dont start spamming my cbox and all). I mean like, they even study during free period. Who in their right minds would do that?! WTF. And they're already so freaking smart and the three of us are always the last in class. FML.

I hate my class especially because of ONE IDIOT. and i really mean IDIOT. He has absolutely no life and pick fights with us eventho he knows that he cant win. He never won (HEHE :D)

My and PW wrote this thing.
It was super lame and super lifeless i admit. But it was like in January and i was still thinking like a 12 year old (at least im being honest right?)

cannot read one lah, dont even try.



#2. The best thing that happened to me in 2009 is that i joined volleyball and got chosen to play in MSSD.

MSSD was great fun and a very good experience. All i can say is that i love my seniors and my team & you guys have thought me alot in the past year. ♥

MSSD form.



#3. (random) Found my art exam thinggy. Some stupid poster for pameran perabot. SRSLY, ITS FRIGGIN UGLY. 5 year olds can draw better than me. I will never ever make it as long as it has anything to do with art. And can you believe i was elected for stupid ketua keceriaan for my class?! FML. But i resigned, cos i know that i can't do a good job.

OMGOSH FUGLY.


AND I GOT..
A FREAKING 53/60!
I really think i deservedlike 40/60 only loh!
So mad ugly, not organised and lame!
No such thing as Dewan serbaguna, Bukit Jalil also!



#4. My PMR schedule.

PMR was really a did-not-work-hard-enough-and-stress-about thing for me.
I studied my ass of for my trials but for pmr, i only studied like the night before the paper. And i feel proud to achieve 5A's for something i really didn't work hard on.


#5. Four Cempaka ♥

I love my class. i love my class. i love my class.

I have a feeling that i'm going to love 2010. My friends are in my class and we just have fun all day long. My teachers are awesome and my friends are awesome.

I have 17 text books.
(If you damn free to count the books in the picture you wont get 17 cos some aren't there)



- And to sign off with a picture of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment