Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hari Pendaftaran

Last friday, we had our Hari Pendaftaran where we sign up for extra curricular activities.

Fortunately/UNfortunately i didn't sign up for anything. Cos my schedule is jam packed like nuts! I have tuition everyday, pity me!


So we roamed around while people signed up for stuff.


SHY LAH OKAY :/


Actually, i'm not shy. I just don't like the camera man :D


Wanted to run away and not take this picture but they were all screaming at me (CRIES)



Love these people like nuts
They stand up for me and i know that they do what they do to me and for me because they love me :)
♥ your people!


And this is my Denise, who happens to be cuckoo. JUST LIKE ME! :D


This is Kyrie -.- I posted this picture up because i took it.
MY MASTERPIECE.
I can call myself a professional photograper now! xD


That's us :) Singing Through my Window by bunkface.
I have to admit that i love me friends.


AND


Our family portrait :)
Mama Rozy & Papa Fong with their 4 crazy daughters.
Can see favoritisme! Mama Rozy hugging my stupid sister!

Mama gotta chill with the kids man.

6 comments:

  1. wow.!!
    nice pictures!!
    i wish i had a DSLR..
    =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice pictures. It's good to keep them so that when you are older you can see them back. It's very good.

    Regards from cr3ap
    http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loves fashiondiva X0X0 : Thanks! I wish i had one too! Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete