Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAI AGAIN.
I'm using the computer cos my mother thinks that i'm doing my Sejarah project.
Hah. It's a white lie okay.

Nway, just got back from tuition
I got 1.2 chapter smarter. lol.
GENIUS.

-

Gah, today.
First and second period was science? Didn't understand anything. But now i do cos tuition srsly made me find it easy. SUPER. Calcium compounds is easy. Piece of cake lah if you actually understand.


3rd and 4th of Sejarah.
We had our Sejarah test but ... yeah ...
Go figure lah. Haha, and fly to dunia mimpi cos what me and Poh Wei do is always unpredictable. And impossible for you to achieve. Muahahaha.
Mr Ravi is super cute.
He keep calling ppl bangla. HAHA.


Recess.
We found this plaster of paris thinggy. So we started to draw the teres with it xD
Okay lah, SHHHHH. silence is golden.


Sv.
WAH, !@#$%^&*?
Teacher scolded us cos we didn't wanna do some pantang larang thing?
She said minus 20 marks.
So we said fine lah wtv. I'd super the much rather lose 100 marks than to be in the same group as Nicholas Lim.
But she forced us. Then she scolded us say why we take so long to choose and all.
We told her a million and one (1000001 lol) times but she still forced us.
I guess she got fed up and snatched the paper and walk away.
Like i care.
The feeling is mutual to the max.


Then MATHS.
Lol. SUPER FUNNY I TELL YOUUUUUUU.
SUPER SUPER FUNNY.
We laugh for no apparent reason.
We look at each other and just laugh.
So teacher walked near us looked at me and was like 'if you people don't do good ah, it's your fault (well, i was thinking that she was gonna ask us to do topical. LOL) This class nobody mental something wrong one right. Okay good'

I mean like. LOL awesomee.
Then Kyrie started to make us laugh again!
But scolding us in Chinese. He asked everybody a bad chinese word.
So i scolded him in Chinese. And he didn't understand. HAHAHAHHA. sucker.
And he kept calling me hamsap!
UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL! Just cos i said that male and female gamete fuses together in the fallopian tube.
VERY SICK MEH. SCIENCE OKAY.

F E R T I L I S A T I O N.
Next time, your wifes egg fertilises then you call your wife hamsap lah okay.

BI.
Presentation. lalalala sien max.



Bai pie.
I like pie.
Apple pie
Banana pie.

I love Adam Lambert.
Gay or not. he's mine. BACK OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment