Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MISSES

Ahh, i miss volleyball practice so much<3
Eventhough it was just 2 days ago.
I really really really really miss volleyball ):

I MISS MSSD BANYAK BANYAK.
I miss the fun we had during MSSD.
The times we sang in the bus or the times just walking to the bus stop while singing im yours.
Camwhoring at the bus stop.
Hanging out at the canteen.
Supporting Tmn Sea till we lose our voices.
Stalking people.
Sitting under the sun.
Everything.

Priority;
1) PMR
2) Mid Term
3) Volleyball Volleyball Volleyball.

I don't want volleyball to get corrupted next year.
Everything will be over.
Without Pn Ernice.
It won't be how it is now. The fun we have now.
Playing in the rain.
Stuff.
We're gonna be in u-18 next year.
That's really kinda bumming.

I wanna stay to play for u-15
forever.
u-15 rocks max max.
u-15 players are just awesome.
I don't want time to fly.

Stay time, stay.
Listen to your master.
Good time, good.

-Beatrce, I've never felt this way about any sport before.


No comments:

Post a Comment