Nuffiee (:

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wah dammit. My computer on start -_-
So i have no choice but to use my brothers.
His keyboard is like so ugh.
And i've to on the aircond in my brothers room cos he has no fan.
Waste electricity max wei.

Nway,
Zenn's in china. I'm already missing her alot alot alot! ): She send me 30 messages before she left that morning. I'm so proud :D
Don't worry Zenn i'll give you 40 when i go indo. HAHA

Yesterday, volleyball was the awesomest ever :D
(argh hate my brothers keyboard)

Today, BM was the best. HAHA
Kyrie was jealous that teacher kept calling us, he got so fed up and stopped raising his hand.
Loser. HAHA

I've got nothing to blog about. Except the fact that i'm hungry.

And kevin. PLS SPEAK ENGLISH. I NO SPEAKA THE TAMIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment