Nuffiee (:

Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY 2010

Every year, i go back to Ipoh for Chinese New Year.
I went back on CNY eve, which was a saturday. That saturday was my only chance to eat good food as of Sunday, the first day of Cny, everything would be CLOSED.

This year, CNY was plain boring and hot. Not to mention there wasn't as much food as every other year considering everything was closed. Ipoh's weather can kill i tell you! which a huge capital K!

It was so hot that i barely stepped out of the house. And i ate homecooked food like, every day -.- It was so difficult for me to even find a decent MCD -.- the closest thing to civilisation was a small KFC which is a 20 minute drive from where i stay -.-

So the only thing that kept me going was my phone. And my dvd's, hich i bought on Saturday and spent a grand total of RM150 buying dvds :D

Praise the lord for the existence of dvd's.


And a random picture :D

CCB :D Heh heh heh :D



AND! THE MOST INTERESTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN :
A cow.
What?! I'm a city girl lah okay cannot blame me for being excited when i see a cow!



I went to my aunty's house and saw their cute little puppy as small as my palm.

My heart melted when i saw something this madly super gila cute and small. It was only a few days old and hasn't even open its eyes yet! GOD, DO I LOVE PUPPIES




SEE IT'S DAMN MAD CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!.


Me and nephews always bully my niece for the fun of it, we're mean and we know it :D

She was going to cry. HAHAH


AND. i went to Tesco in Ipoh and saw this!

UPIN & IPIN SLIPPERS!

HAHA, i absolutely ADORE upin & ipin!
True true true :D
My mom claims that it's a horrible show for little children to watch because the english is horrible and doesnt teach kids anything.


Look at my aunty's home grown chilli!

Super fat.
Spicy until can cry. litterally

3 comments: