Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Say yay to new eye hurting background :D

Nway, last Friday, day trip to Deborah's house. Then first thing that happened was her dog started humping me like gila. And he's fat. Very fat. I CANT CARRY HIM ):
So lawatan sambil belajar ke her house was to pinjam her dress. Cos mine was still in the stupid shop altering. Stupid. My cousin lah! Change date until gila early.

So the weekend (cousins wedding) ;
But i didn't wear her dress anyway :) Cos when i went to ipoh my dad willingly offered to take me shopping and promised he would pay xD so yeah. bought like 4 dresses. So deborah's dress was left in my luggage. Plus, my family pantang pakai hitam. ish, orang cina betul mafan.

My weekend was tiring! All the helping out stuff and waking up early. Sucks.

But i did have my Baby G temaning me <3 Non stop texting. Ily lahh ;)


Last night was some dinner with my cousins. He's working in Dubai so he came back and belanja-ed us. Bill came out 700 bucks! -.- Had to go all the way to KL but it was worth it. Hardly get to see him. He just came back from paris. Bought me perfume from paris. Lancome brand err.. it's called Hynose if i'm not wrong. Love him lah :D


Today tuition(s!). Gila hungry -.-


Baby G!
Don't be sad okay.
I'm here for you and i'll pick you up when you're down.
Whenever whereever.
Ily banyak banyak sayangggg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment