Nuffiee (:

Friday, September 18, 2009

Eat Food. Yay



Heeee :)
Trials are over.
Everything feels over.
Unfortunately its not.
19 days. jeng jeng jeng jeng.

(you know the tune talk ad? Cheng cheng cheng cheng. Andrew! It reminds me of you. LOL)



Nway, went over to Deborah's house today.
Her dog hump me like nuts!
He wouldn't let me go home!
Gila dog. Seriously damn gila humper.
ANNOYING. Cute cute ;)


Wedding tomorrow.
Have to sit in the same car as my brother.
KILL ME -.-
Dyk, he scratched me the other day and my whole skin came off.
AND NOW THERE'S A SCAR.
Ganas gila! )':


And Baby G, I'll miss you ):
Don't get to see you cos PMR's so near.
And your exam's coming.
We'll go pachamanyam on Thursdays okayy ;D
At least i have my Baby G to keep me sane during the holidays.
I loveee youuuuu much muchhh okei? <33
Say you love me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment