Nuffiee (:

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This Is Nice



HELLO! Im currently blogging through Rachel's computer. At Zenn's house. Her food stock is like awesome. She has everything. Even durian in a container. And yogurt. And artificial chocolate. Isn't it awesome.

I tried feeding her dog some stupid biscuit but. stupid dog growled at me and tried to bite me. is that a loser dog or what.

Wecaming with Zenn now. And she's like a foot away. this is nice. Haha.

MEDIA BONDING TIME.

-

(if you didn't notice, i unprivated my blog. Lazy to reconstruct it lah. No time. Study study time. I've learnt my lesson. I love KH -_-)

Okay bye. HAH

Volleyball yesterday was like freaking awesome :) We like spyed on the red house members.




Click to enlarge.
Roze Nn sucks.
And yes. we're weird.
Stupid Roze Nn.

No comments:

Post a Comment