Nuffiee (:

Saturday, June 27, 2009

That's Just Not It

Hi baby :')

-

Notice how recently, many living/non living things have been dying?
For example, my oven. I've been fussing to bake pineapple tarts. Argh.

And the death of Michael Jackson? The whole day yesterday, my mother had the tv all to herself to watch Michael Jackson documentaries. I don't get what's so big about his death. Might as well just fly to America and go to his funeral lah, i want my tv back

I mean, yeah he's a legend and all but if her friend passed away i dont think she'd be as sad as the death of Michael -_-

I see people crowding in front of his house sobbing their eye sockets out. Why? if you know him personally, i get it. But not like you're friends with him or something.

Ps- personal opinions lah, don't take it personally.




That's one cute thing that he did in court for his molestation trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment