Nuffiee (:

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'll Never Forget You. I Love You






In Loving Memories of Babyy.
Friday, September 28, 2008 - Monday, June 15, 2009.
You'll always be in all our hearts.


I remember the first time i tried to take you out of your cage.
I remember the first time i put you on the floor.
I remember the last time i saw you, that cute image of your face still roams my mind.

I'm sorry i let you live for so long.
I'm sorry i let you suffer with it for so long.
I should've took you to the vet earlier.
And you would have died earlier.
It wouldn't have caused you too much pain.

I'll always remember your fragile little fingers.
And how you use to lick my fingers and eat food off my hands.
How i leave the cage door open the whole night and you wouldnt come out.
How you wouldn't run away everytime i put you on the floor.
Seeing you still there after i left you there for 5 minutes.
Sticking your nose out of the cage to smell me.

At the time you were having a heart-attack.
I almost died.
I've never felt so devastated before in my entire life (so far)
You'll always be my first and most loving pet.
Most obedient. Even better than me brother.
You have the cutest mouse face ever.
And i'll always remember how you never bite no matter what.
Your fur was the best ever.

Tears isn't enough to describe how dead i feel right now.

Seeing your tumor (operated after heart attack)
was the worst moment in my life.
And nothing can compare to how sad i feel.

I'll always remember you.
I'll always love you.
You brought cuteness to the family (we lacked cuteness before you came)
The most important is, you were part of this family.
And always will be.


I love you. Did, Do and Will.
Have a great time up there.
Have some babies.

I'll get you a brother down here.
One who's just like you.
And i'll get him to mate.
And name the babies after you.
(they'll all be the same name till i get confused)


I LOVE YOUUU <33
You'll always be my fattest baby.
You hear me up there? <33



Some might think it's just a mouse.
But it's not.


No comments:

Post a Comment