Nuffiee (:

Thursday, June 11, 2009

But She Ain't Got No Need

Hello :) It's 12.17 and my fingers are still roaming the midnight hours.

I don't think i slept the night before my flight considering i must sleep on the plane (after my nasi lemak, muahahaha) to prevent boredom.


This was ages ago. Best Hero Day ever, Hari Mr Yap Selamatkan Saya Dari Genggaman Godzilla. He so yeng lah. Kiss kiss.





My hero can even sleep standing up
Come on lah, that's one majestic thing to do especially when I have a camera. So yeng.


























By the way, YengYap made me answer some gay question. Something to do with some poster. He was unhappy with my answer. And kept asking me the same question. I kept saying the same thing. Then Poh Wei mumbled something and i started laughing. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment