Nuffiee (:

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's 1:22 PM

I know i'm suppose to be doing my projects. Don't judge. History is due after holidays so i don't have to worry for the next 3 weeks :) (Though, i dont know when geography is due but i'll only have to worry a couple days before the due date) I don't get what we would learn for doing these projects.


I should be studying for trials right now. It's like, two months away. I really don't wanna do last minute reading (starting to read the day before) which i've been doing for the past 14 and a half years. Make it an effort to plan a study schedule. But the computer and tv will somehow silently insert itself into study slots.


Well, i edited 3 pictures :D Great achievement considering i havnt touched my pencil box or anybook since Friday. Kudos to me, i deserve a clap. CLAP!


I mighty suka




Adios :) Bytheway, it's 1:41 PM now. so i took 19 minutes to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment