Nuffiee (:

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I wanna know what's over that Rainbow

Good Afternooooon :)
I woke up at 2 this morning, i'm so proud of my achievement. Shall you give me a big round of applause. I deserve it!


My brother came back when i just woke up and told me he got stung by a bee. He requested me to take out the sting. Instead, i gave him a slap on his back xD (well that's for taking my Rm10 and not paying it back!!) So he asked my mother to take it out for him.


Who would name their dog Prince Terrien!? (Bridge to Terabithia)


Ah, i've got tuition on monday tuesday and wednesday. And it's off to Indonesia. I have no idea what i'm bringing and i'm bound to forget something. Argh. I've to bring my own conditioner and stuff because i hate the shampoos that hotels supply.

My flight is in the afternoon. THANK GOD. I can sleep till 10 or so. I'll pack that morning :) Or i'll get my mother to pack for me the night before.


I hate my blog, I'm fussing over the amount of hits my blog's getting. It has been so long and my hits are like HTML Counter
Could you just die! ARGH. I give up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment