Nuffiee (:

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back At The Kitchen

I was lepaking at the back of my kitchen. Sitting in the dry kitchen trying to study. Who studies in the kitchen? I do. Suprisingly calm.


Well, i noticed the amount of ants precisely at a corner. I ran out and took Ridsect can. I sprayed at least a quarter of the can which has extra 80% than normal amount. Lets all shop at Giant! :D

Nway, i have a fear for ants nomatter big, small, red, purple, green, wtv. Considering that they're tiny and easy to kill.

I do not take the alternative to step on them unless desperate conditions call that i do not have a ridsect can nearby which is quite impossible when im home because i make my parents have a ridsect can at everycorner in every room. I'll grab the closest one available.

Paranoid.


looks like i'm a muderer. I always wonder. Do we go to hell for killing ants? My mother said ants were created for a reason. Yes they were. Main purpose: to scare children like me and be pests.

-

I noticed a baby shoe in the kitchen. I have like 4 pairs of baby shoes. All mine :) My mother kept them all. Memories. They're so adorable!

Theres one where i lost the other one when i was 4 or something. I dropped in in Hong Kong. I left my mark in Hong Kong. Now i can say i've been to Hong Kong without picking up a fight with Roze Nn who doubts everything i say.

(i think this belongs to my brother, srsly)

-

The lady at the back has the scariest dog ever. I threatened it once. Maybe that's why it barked nonstop when it saw me. I decided to threaten it again, because it kepy barking at me and i find it fun to usik it a little xD

So i took water and sprayed. Haha. And i took a rock and threw at it. Animal abuse :D lol. Pray that spca doesnt see this. HAHA


-

Random pictures of cats. I had a cat ringtone and i started playing it to attract them. Almost all of them started to gather at my kitchen grill. I attempted to kill them by spraying ridsect. Foolish.










No comments:

Post a Comment