Nuffiee (:

Thursday, September 11, 2008

True Believers

OMFG MSN's KILLING ME -.-
Service is temporarily unavailable. DANG.

-

Oh school! Just now, during pjk, Rohani didnt come (THANK GOD) so Saufi came in to replace. So me Ling and Wei folded some ball thing. So we started throwing them at each other. Then teacher asked us to stop so many times but we continued. Suddenly, teacher was like 'mari sini' and me and yin ling were like looking at each other (obviously, shocked that he's gonna rape punish us or something).

We didn't want to go but teacher started saying loudly 'Mari Sini!'. Reluctantly, we went and were were scared thatwe'llgetraped. GUESS WHAT HAPPEN

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teacher made us do some 2K Kh stuff for him. SO DANG FUN. We misunderstood him i suppose. Idkifhe'sstillperverted!


Did i mention, POH WEI HAS NO SENSE OF DIRECTION. Did i also mention, my hand coordination sucks. I tried 9 times before the dang paper went in the damn dustbin and you won't wanna know how close the dustbin is -.-

-

After school, we went to fetch my brother and i was so damn tired so while waiting, i slept. Then after HALF AN HOUR, 30 MINUTES, SETENGAH JAM waiting in the damn car, WASTING PETROL, he came in.
I went back to sleep and Traffic light status ; RED. My bro was like 'yi tiu yau mm sai jeok safety belt ah'. (Translation : this fella no need wear safety belt ar!)
Then my mum was like 'faster put on your safety belt' Then i got up and look left.

Guess. what. i. saw. ?. !. ?. !.

No, poh wei, IT'S NOT JIAN YIN -.- :D

I saw a. Police car, and the police men not MAN, MEN were looking at me and i was like 'oh fcuk' then i cepat cepat wear and luckily, GREEN LIGHT.

-

Came back and read poh wei's blog. FOURTH POST. Mine's the first. No pictures. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment