Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leading Innovation

Dammit lah MSN. Suddenly just sign out and poof, can't go back in. Lag shit.

-

The Two wants to make 'peace'. Pffffft. Betcha she's getting on everyone's nerves being lonely.

-

Wedding's on Sunday. Gahhh, i've to get my nails and hair done. Waste of money, monday's a school day. I've to get my heels by saturday or i'll have to take (borrow) Sis' Theresa's.

-

I'm getting my Cookie soon :)

-

Tuition : Marianne was checking if our answers were the same. if you get what i mean :)

Nicole was doing this handshake thing with Marianne. HAHA. Some, GANGSTER HANDSHAKE. Damn freakng gay like 6 years olds man. So me and nicole started doing it. And we laughed like shit. At the end of this supercalifragilisticexpialodocious lame handshake, we had to do this elbow thing and it was so damn stupid.

-

Can't be random, don't feel random. High high high high high NOT.

-

Let's talk about. HOUSES! i want a bigger house Done! :)

-

Now, let's talk about Cameras :)
Mum said i could get an SLR since my brother's also needing one for his college. Sharing is caring. We went to this camera shop that day and my mum was so tempted to buy since me and my brother were throwing tantrums.

-

I shall bore you with my blog. All words and jsyk, i don't like reading long long long posts with words only so i'm being a hypocrite. NO ATTRACTIVE PICTURES LAH, cos Poh Wei broke her arm and she can't transfer the pictures into the computer. COS SHE DOESNT HAVE A COMPUTER. shockeddd, her blog's a freaking scam.

-

Blogger damn fcking suck balls shit wey.
$*!&#@($&#@%!&#!!?



No comments:

Post a Comment