Nuffiee (:

Monday, August 25, 2008

What About Love

I just realised that my butterfly is so shitty. Mark said that i must eat more to get more energy. Plus, i get cold easily. Hello, OLYMPIC POOL. Not the outside one. I'd rather train in the diving pool.

I miss jumping from the springy board. I miss jumping from the 3rd level, we always do it after training. It was so fun. Hands straight and scream, that's what i do so that my butt wont hurt :) I remember once, i was so afraid to jump from the third level. Nicholas held my hand and jump, haha. I still screamed anyway :X


School today, Poh Wei gave me some soft toy dog and it made me so pissed cos of something. We started talking about something someone which made me pisser. And pisser and pisser by the hour. GRRRR.

Sivik project is done, VOILA. I got 11 over 15 for my soap (!?). The Olympics - OVER. Finally, i can have the tv back without my mother or father snatching for the tv to watch the olympics. Next olympic, LONDON! (eeew :P) Why not go for CHINA, SICHUAN? (okay, now i'm just being insulting).

USA beat the world record for relay freestyle by 5 seconds. P R O.


Nways, i have nothing to blog about now. My mind, BLANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment