Nuffiee (:

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Until Dawn

I'm watching some debate about petrol price. So fun. Paling teruk, my stupid control sudah rosak, so i have to do it manually (gahh, dumbhole) Today was kind of the freakiest day? I was singing this thing, and poh wei asked me to stop and like 2 minutes later, she started singing it :D I gave Kiki And Elipinny their presents today (i scribbled their boxes like maaaad :D) Stupid fatty-boy-si-lai-sat-sou didn't come today. GOOD.


Projects projects projects bla bla bla.
  • Geography - langsung not enough time to do, i'll have to skip training again :D
  • Sivik - Pertubuhan sukarela? (i mean like what the heck right?) But MORE THAN enough time to do, YAY!
  • Science - group project. I know it's about air pollution but idk what to do, AT ALL
  • Seni - I don't think this is a project anyway, we have to sculpture soap. I'm asking my brother to do :D he's in college, learning graphic designing which includes sculpturing class, yeep.

Ni shuo puo de tian hua ta pu tong, oprah style (wahahaha xD) Kiki doesn't know what cincau looks like (like what the heck? o_o) What about carrots poh wei? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment