Nuffiee (:

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting It Here

Ng Jian Pin, you're too tall and you make me scared when you stand too near (jsyk, if you even read my blog man -.-) TIKUS TIKUS TIKUS (wahahaha, Elipinny :D) Ng Jian Pin has alot of friends (they're all tall, haha) Jian Pin offered us fishballs (Do you think we accepted his offer? I wanna make a survey, lol) So today, i was simply hardworking. I finished SOME of my homework, which was a big leap.


Maths Maths Maths. Circles Circles Circles. Loci Loci Loci. Like what the heck man, confusing shit they want us to learn. Sejarah is stupid because Cik Nurhani is stupid :D Geography rocks because Pn Baljit rocks :D I hate Pjk because my pjk teacher sucks :D I hate Science because my science teacher is boring :D I hate Bm because Pn Rozaini scolds me for no reason. I hate Moral because Pn Yeo Jing Boon is the assiest teacher of earth :D -- there goes my rant on subjects slash teachers :D (im obsessed with :D, so :D :D :D tada!)


I hate Kar Mun, because of her, i owe a million people a million cloud9's (like what the heck, shit man)

No comments:

Post a Comment