Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Take My Hand

Tuition. was. annoying. ?.
Know what, Jamie is so ANNOYING. She tries to act smart all the time (she IS smart) By acting smart i mean, err-- i'll tell what happened; Teacher was teaching us circles and she was like flip it and bring it over then times then arc this and that and i COULDNT CONCENTRATE, she was right behind me and she was screaming. Teacher scolded me because i couldn't concentrate, grr.


Soo, i was doing my work, Marianne and Nicole laugh laugh laugh and annoy me so i got angried then marianne poked me? HAHAHA, I LOVE GABRIELS PHONE. 'WE' (i got accused okay) spoiled it :) Some code thing, we tried to unlock it and POOOOOOF. It's not PUK so HAHAHAHA. He doesn't mind. He said 'accidents happen you know', yeah we know gabriel we know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment