Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heroes Have The Right To Dream

Ms Angela's classes are THE BEST. Her taste in music is beautiful. Her thought of textbooks are beautiful too, the most beautiful thought a student could ever understand :) Her rules are loosening. I'm gonna pass her! My mum might know her lecturer and so do i (Ohgoshh) I want to add her on MSN, lol (i know her email add, the whole class knows)


I washed the car porch, i am rajin (unlike PHANG ROZE NN. I had to do her project for her okay!) I scrubed the floor. And it was fun! I finished my Geo project, like finally. Now, SIVIK project! Anybody wanna do it for me? Wanna offer me help? Roze Nn? Poh Wei? Yin Ling? Marianne? Asyraff? ANYBODY? I'm going to ipoh this weekend, YES! Food paradise. Weather disaster. Besides eat? sleep, breath, watch tv, play ps, dot dot dot etc.


UPDATED. Be happy i don't update once a month okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment