Nuffiee (:

Monday, July 21, 2008

Moderate But Exciting

Today was the best birthday ever :) Poh Wei was the NICEST, she bought me a beautiful doughnut with a strawberry on top, ILY ;) I got splashed today, Kar Mun started the whole thing. And then marianne and nicole started o_o Roze Nn missed! (hehehe you didn't get me!) Many humans wished me today (awww, touched?)


I punk'd Kar Mun :D There was this komsas thing Jong Wey asked me to join, so Me, Ling and PP said okay (3 people per class) We decided to ditch Kar Mun :P So we laugh and laugh and laugh, then Roze Nn terspill about Jong Wey asking us >:|

Kar Mun / Beatrice

BEATRICE CHOO, YOU PUT MY NAMEEEE??!

SORRY!
Lei Hou Yeh (you very good?)
SORRY LAH! Jong Wey just went to give the name edi (inside my mind, WAKAKAKA)
You put my name?! I duwan give you birthday present
Don't give lah, you'll regret i tell you.
I NOT GIVING. *angrily went to look for Jong Wey*
... *KM spoke to JW*
*Came back and just shut uped*
I told you you'll regret! See, don't blame people without finding BUKTI.
*Speechless* (must be zha dou :D)
You lie me :( sob sob sob (tiru-ing Poh Wei, don't ask about Poh Wei's case -.-)
Hehe, no lah, its YOU LIED TO ME. You lie me is my science teachers perfect English.


TADA. Go Beatrice and her cool jokes!
:D
:D
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment