Nuffiee (:

Monday, July 21, 2008

Honesty Is The Best Policy?

My title goes to Asyraff :) Remember Asyraff, you owe me 10000 DOLLARS okay? not RINGGIT okay? And i'll need 5 packets A DAY from your shop, thank you :) Owh, before i forget, i'll also need 5% of your monthly income because ... you're renting my shop :D


I forgot to give marianne her string thinggy :S I'm done with DW love KS. I'm done with JOYEE :) I'm not done with my sivik homework, i wonder why pn santhi gives so much homeowork at a time? Stupid lahh. Oh, i'm done with my doughnut from Poh Wei! It rocks. rocks. rocks. rocks. That was my first present (hahah! i don't get much presents okay? Just wishes T.T) Second is 50Cents from Ren Chii! And i was planning to give it back to him on Wed for his birthday. HAHA, in your face Ren Chii (this line, credits to miss angela's taxi tragedy)


And since CPW is bugging me, the string thinggy, partially, credits to HER. Happy PP? Happy? Happy? Happy? Hoi Sam Mo? Ni Kai Sing Ma? Wo pu kai sing yau fang ni de ming je zhai ze ni, ni je dau mah?! Wakakaka, Beatrice is a banana okay, don't ask how i got that sentence :D


I'm trying to memanjangkan my posts. No pictures edi (too bad lah, all posted edi) I'm not so cheap go take pictures from photobucket okay (hehe, i use to :D) I want ORIGINAL BEATRICE CHOO PICTURES. I want photoshop! My brother has it in his com, pro shit. He has all these editing stuff ... SOBSOB ...


Only Beatrice Choo voted for POH WEI as person who'll stand up for me :D So whole day, she sob sob sob sob. I that day sob sob sob sob and Ling was also sob sob sob sob. Now, Kar Mun kena tipu also SOB SOB SOB SOB. Poh Wei paling teruk. I had to use WANFA to get her to smile back -.- 30Cents man. Chekyl bought a whole big packet for two something, i can only buy 7 packets with it. And that'll finish in a jiffy :(


I learned how to talk jibberish. And the 'F' language. It was freaking difficult. Deborah's name is easy. BeafeTrifis. WTF. WTF. WTF. Lagalogoligilugu? WTF. WTF. WTF. This post, long enough for you? :)! :)! :)! :)! Tambahan lagi, Beatrice wants to watch LOVE GURU. such a cute show, mike myers. Haha. Beatrice wants to watch TWILIGHT the movie. Beatrice hasn't even read breaking dawn yet, not even eclipse. Outdatednyaaa. No money lah kay. Okay, TWILIGHT *drooool for edward cullen the hotty i want for my future husband!* >>smile giggles grin nyahaha love love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment