Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Raaaandom

HI :D

I want to blog but the pictures are in my phone and my phone is charging soooo yeah (:
So i shall simply just blab and type without thinking :D


I went shopping with Denise yesterday. And and and and i saw this hot guy. I think i'm in love with him. HAHA. What lah, he was like super buff so CANNOT BLAME ME.

Then we met up with Fan Leon and Leyton. And we walked all the way to cold storage. We wanted to ask the worker something but she kept on talking on her phone like we didn't exist. And we stood infront of her (obviously want to ask her something lah, then stand there stare at her for nuts?!) . She ignored us and walked away talking on her phone.
WTF -.- people pay you to talk on your phone ah?!

I had baskin robins and mcd ice cream yesterday!

&&&&, i lost weight -_- 42 to 40. CRAZY. Freaking serious i want to slap myself and shove food down my throat loh. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment