Nuffiee (:

Friday, February 12, 2010

HIATUS

I went missing for a week. And i have three hours more to blog before i go to sleep and i'm waking up at FIVE IN THE MORNING (can i die wtf, blame my father -.-) to balik kampung and gamble!

CNY is THE week to eat non stop without thinking! YAYY. So my blog is on MC for another week! And i'll be back with truck loads of pictures!


I have nothing to blog about because this week, my whole life was about finishing my biology homework. Actually i have ONE thing to blog about but the pictures are still with Nicole so i'll wait for her to send me the pictures.

Since i'm bored -.- i shall tell you what i did today :D And i know you're not interested at all so just x the page and read no further.


I didn't go to school. YAY :D So for me, Chinese New Year kind off started yesterday. Watched tv the WHOLE DAY.

Then i went for class at night after having dinner at Papa Rich (YUM FOOD) and Jit Sun guessed that i skipped school and he was right -.- & he laughed and called me school girl. WHATEVER JIT SUN! Wait until your SPM results come out then see who has the last laugh!

Then Azimah told me a story which was so interesting :D
And Jit Sun sat beside me today cos there was only like 8 people who came? HAHA.

K, BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment