Nuffiee (:

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Phuket, Thailand PART TWO

PS: They think i say leh too much! So i cut down now lah okay! I like saying 'leh' leh T_______T People are so judgemental!



I've been blogging quite often lately, i'm such a dedicated blogger :D But when school starts, i won't be blogging very often as i made a commitment to start studying harder and to stop fooling around! I've got more subjects heading my way in 2010! Chemistry, Physics, Biology (PRAY HARD THAT I GET INTO PURE!) and Add maths! FML -.-

My results really slapped me in the face :'( Shall cut down my usage of the internet to like twice a week (must sacrifice to excel!)


NWAY, PHUKET :D
I'll just start from somewhere random, :)


Don't even know where this is but we sat a boat to some island, or isit some beach? forgot. The water is green! So cool.




(no caption, dk what to say -.-)


Some cave? They collect bird's nests here i think. Why i want to visit this cave all the way in Phuket when there's so many in like Sarawak (or isit Sabah?!, I SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY LAH OKAY! FML)


The beach! Looks not bad from here lah right? But the water is mad dirty, contaminated with fuel from boats.

+, i was having my period FML. i had to change my pad so i had to visit the terribly stinky toilet which i paid like 30 cents for! So smelly that i almost died! & super small -.-



Then some other day we went some other place ;)

Such a beautiful view!
(PS, when i spell beautiful i think of the Bruce Almighty show. If not i cannot spell T.T)


All the rich people staying in big bungalows by the sea. (cries of jealousy)



Then,we went to this temple.


Legend says that one of Buddha's fingertip (i think little finger?) is inside the thing inside the round thing. I know you have no idea what i'm saying, fml -.-

Inside this thing! :D But i dont see a finger. and ah, who would be stupid to cut off their fingertip?! Not pain meh?!

Just say for arguments sake that Buddha feels no pain. but still, damn weird leh. After Buddha's friend like the God of Mercy (GOM) or something say hi then Buddha wave at her and GOM would be so freaked out that Buddha's missing a half a finger -.-

Aummmmmm (thinks of the Wendy homecoming warrior movie :D)



They throw money in here and say a prayer. Like donation to the temple sorta thing? MAD CRAZY. I saw like 50 dollars, US NOTES, fml -.-

It's like bribing god to grant your prayer. Might as well give me the money right! At least i can keep for my studies next time, or spend it on clothes for CNY :D :D Well, a few notes were kinda erm, coming out from the sides? so me and my friends kinda pulled them out? xD FREE MONEY. But we put them back anyway. KARMA BABY KARMA.



People praying.


NEXT, the same day. Have no idea what place this is. GOT TO SIT ON A BULLCART. Super fun!

Rice! PADDY! And look at the cute scarecrow.



Elephants. Uber cute! :D



The last night.We had LOBSTER for dinner <3


On the way to the airport.
Look at all the wires. So horrible.



And i found this in our drivers car!
So cute lah the old man sitting there with two fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment