Nuffiee (:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday, I'll Be Over You

My first meal at Jogoya :D Which happened like February? I'm a little slow, sorry. Now i can proudly say that i've been to Jogoya FOUR times!

I have a fetish for japanese food ♥



That's Sha Lynn :)
I hate it when i go to Starhill & i see people walking out of Louis Vuitton with their brand new LV bags ! Makes me so jealous ! (cries of jealousy)


I absolutely adore the view from the lift.
Once, me and my friends just stood in the lift going up and down.


Shaa :)


I ♥ how they named their floors !


Soo, we had our own private room with a small private kitchen & chef :D
;



The chef made some Salmon Carbonara thing ? IT WAS MAD AWESOME !


Tiramisu ♥




No idea what this is. But it has chocolate. And i ♥ chocolate. So it must be delicious (Y)


Häagen Dazs ICE CREAM ♥



It looked cute so i took it. But didnt eat it. (yes, yes you can go on about me wasting and people in Africa no food BLA BLA)
The smell was HORRID i tell you ! HORRIDDDD.
I have this habit of smelling food xD




Jogoya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment