Nuffiee (:

Friday, December 25, 2009

Flashback !

Quick re-cap of 09'! ♥



1) Played my first Texas HoldEm Poker game :D {CLICK}

2) Got cheated on {CLICK} PS; Dont take this seriously ah. Not lesbian.

3) I had the cutest teacher of all time,
MR YAP, 3C's moral teacher.

He was always the joke of the week.

4) I started volleyball! Super ♥ this sport loh, bout now lost interest edi -.-

I can't say that's the best thing that happened to me but i can state that it definitely contributed to my taller self now (DONT COMMENT!). & that it made me alot alot alot tanner.
Had the best team captain, NABILLA :)

[best captain isn't *** because there was obvious favouritism which i really didn't like! >( ]


But i needed the exercise leh, not that i'm fat or anything but i dont want to be someone who sleeps and eat all day. Which is what i did during the holidays :'(

MSSD ♥


5) My mouse died. It was a very sad day. & i still ♥ him like nuts. Dont laugh! Very easy to get attached to pets okay.




6) Michael Jackson died. & yes, THIS IS a big deal! Totally shadowed Farrah Fawcett's death man. She so suay to die on the same day as Michael loh, kesian her!




7) My very first subway ♥ which costed me RM17 (just saying). Second best thing i've ever eaten, next to Italian Food.



7) PMR. Stupid exam -.-

8)Post-PMR outing & Hui Xian's farewell.


Ms Read bill ; the day PMR ended.


Hui Xian's farewell.

The bill for Hui Xian's farewell was about RM 500.
And i thought Ms Read of RM200 was alot -.-



9) RESULTS. Results on christmas eve is like the grinch ruining Christmas! May a christmas miracle happen & turn back time so i can re-do my Sejarah and Geografi :(
Didn't expect to get A for my Science and Bm leh! My BM komsas part, Pasir Salak thing i wrote CRAP wei! didn't study for BM also -.- & Science i found it mad hard!

NOT HAPPY >|


No comments:

Post a Comment