Nuffiee (:

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blow The Speakers Up

Dress code was formal.
But i broke the dress code. Kinda, hehe :D

It was a 'surprise' farewell party for Hui Xian.
But i honestly think she already discovered the surprise beforehand.

I shall make this quick & easy peasy lemon squeezy!



Anyway, we had dinner at Itallianies.
The food wasn't very satisfying. Delicious is much better :) I shared a carbonara with Denise & she ordered this thing which has tequila called Alice In Wonderland? I like it!

Our carbonara took a very very long time to come and Roze Nn told the waiter " they wanna know where's their food ".
By the time the food came my hunger needs were gone.

We're one of the noisiest people in the world.


Then we walked around.
& played with the elevator.
Going up and down and up and down.
Open and close and open and close.
I swear the doors were gonna get stuck and the lift would break down.
& when everybody got in, i had a hunch that the lifts' wires were gonna break and we'd fall straight down.



Then we went to cineleisure.
The guys wanted to play pool.
Iain dragged me along altho i didn't have a clue on how to play pool.
Bryan and Iain volunteered to teach me, but i declined.
MALU LAH, after hit the ball until tatau pergi mana.
Then they will laugh at me :/ i so noobish :(
( the pictures weren't uploaded on facebook so too bad :] )


then we hanged outside.
& made Kf carry our bags ;D
My first picture with you. Hahahahaha.






Then off to some shop? to yum cha. It's compulsory that one person orders one drink -.-
And i was really really not thirsty -.-
Tho the singer there was hot so oh well :)

And Rozy ordered Heineken -.-
BAD ROZY!
I was practically staring at her for being such a bad person to drink before she's legally 18!


Got back at 11.30!
Thank God Iain fetched me home.
Thought i was so screwed but turned out fine. My mother didn't seem to mind i was like 1 hour 30 minutes late!
Christmas miracle!




No comments:

Post a Comment