Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just got back from Add Maths :)
T'was interesting!
I found it really satisfying!

Like f(x) and stuff, & the modulus , arrow diagrams, etc.


Success by Oxford Fajar.
My teacher asked us to buy this
So i bought one copy for me and one for Ryan since he's so useless that he didn't finish his homework and when i reached his house he was still playing computer -.-


And bought this 400 pages log book for Add Maths!
Uber chio right!


I kinda think mastering your form 3 is really important for the first chapter of add maths.
You've to know your linear equations, expanding, substitutions and stuff.
Lucky for me i have no problem with my maths (snickers)

Nway! I found a packet of famous amos cookies & my mom said that my brother brought it home from work.
Tho i know that if i eat it, he's gonna kill me. BUT WHO CARES.
He always also eat my food & drink my drinks without asking. MY TURN!




-



Edit; ate it already, muahahaha :)






Lol, funny add!


& friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment