Nuffiee (:

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Okay, so i've sorted out all my books. Well, most of them


And i've got like one panasonic standing fan box full.
Amazing cos i've only used like, 5? Yay me!


I went for dinner at some italian restaurant. Bill came out 139 and something cents. Did i mention it was only 3 people?
Yeap. And my fathers steak was as big as any normal fist ; for 39.90.
Nice.

Well, i was being a huge glutton. so i suppose i contributed quite a huge part of the amounted bill.
But hey, daddy was in a good mood so its all good. thumbs up!
I only ate half a pizza ,a pasta thing (four types of cheese in it! HOW CAN YOU RESIST?!), and a tiramisu :)

Okay lah call me fat, called me pig.
But hey, a girl has needs.


And i got a Ralph Lauren dress today.
Love love my aunty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment