Nuffiee (:

Saturday, May 23, 2009

From Pillow Covers to Motorbike Helmets

Some Saturday, after tuition :)
Headed to Jaya 33 and Giant.

Pictures;
Labels for picture below it.

I like my legs. So hairless.
HAHA. Be jealous.



Lol, for a reason. I like it :D



I almost fell of the bike ._.
AND IT HAD 4 WHEELS.
Me and my abilities.


HAHA, Smexy right? ;)


We took damn alot of shots for this.
Finally we managed to get it.
The flaw of this picture is the man and my stomach.
If i ever see that man again i swear i'll go up to him and slap him xD
As for the stomach, i think i need to eat a little less.


Lol i likeee ;D


Eh, Roze Nn.
Memerhatikan this picture properly.
And tell me what you see.
Clue; TIFFANY & CO.



If i have to wear that to sit a motorbike,
i'm never sitting a motorbike ever again.


;)







Favourite #1 <3


Super random shot?





Favourite #2 <3 style="font-style: italic;">Looks like i'm using a bindi.



No comments:

Post a Comment