Nuffiee (:

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally. Geography project traumatic disorder is OVER.

Yogyakarta in exactly a week. THANK GOD. I need a serious vacation. Seriously. What day is it today? Oh it's Thursday.


Nway, you know how some people are so nice and have a freaking huge heart? One of them is Long Hair Vonne. Saving people when they need a Geography project to ...cough.

chaiyeevonne. [: send you the whole thing lah kesian ahha

But also, there are some people who are just pure useless. And has an attention span of a nut.
eg;

Beatrice; I ask my friend from bu something to send to me lol
Poh Wei; how many bu are there?

HELLO we're talking about my geo project here. Please stay in topic.

Another eg. super eg. eg maximum.

Zenn; american idol!!!!!!!

Suprisingly she hasnt been stalking adam lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment