Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Today,
We got our Samudra.

Today,
Was not exciting at all.

Today,
I have Sejarah work to do that has to passed up by tomorrow recess.

Today,
I understood Maths because i already learnt it in tuition yesterday.

Today,
I entered Fernandez and everybody started screaming at me for guitar hero.

Today,
I felt like slapping toot toot toot.

Today,
My brother's helping my mother to cook and i think food poisoning's gonna kill me today.

Today,
I called handphone teet teet kei.

Today,
Nicholas was SO DAMN SPEECHLESS after i told him off.

Yesterday,
*Me & P were playing with ball number 23168502102051681684245* :)
Salofark : What the fuck at they doing. So lame
*ME & P stares at him with stfu face*
ME : Oh, I CAN SHUFFLE
*ME, did some superawesomelaughyourskillzoff move*
ME AND P BURST OUT LAUGHING
I TOTALLY CRASHED ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING BALLS
Everybody stared at us
Salofark never said a word ever again

I think that shut him up real good.
Hmm, i wonder if he knows he can't shuffle.
Hope he reads this.
And Salofark, you're so pro at shuffling that if i compare you to xxx's youtube shuffling video, you might actually have one extra move
which is, being retarded.

Period.
AND, i NEVER said i was nice okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment