Nuffiee (:

Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENEH

First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENEH
You're much taller now.
Remember ah, you owe me KFC.
I owe you Matkool. OKAI?! :D
You're very unlucky because when i talk to you i'm always high.
One day you'll get your chance. Haha.

Nway, just want you to know.
That i know where you live.




Wait, blog about today first okay.
Maths was first. Don't get a single thing. I'm just gonna copy somebody's book tomorrow :D

Then BM. Pn Maziana was trying to act all innocent because Pn Ang was doing some teacher evaluation at the back, sitting right beside us. Couldn't talk, dammit.
Maziana was trying to put up and act. Being all nice. Photostated stuff for us ; normally abuses our ability to write. She even drew a turtle ; probably to make Pn And think she's so cute thats why she drew a turtle or something.

Once Pn Ang exit the class.

THE EVIL BEYOND RISES. She became all evil and abusive again that i just felt like going to the front and tell her 'no wonder you become teacher lah, you underpaid witch'.

But ofcourse, i'm too nice and shy to do that lah. Don't accuse me of such thing because i'm so innocent O:)

Recess, blah. English, suprisingly i got damn alot of wrongs for one particular grammar paper. You know, is are, live lives, with or without the 's'. I got almost the whole paper wrong. Mygosh -_-

MORAL. MR YAP, the best teacher a school could have. I hope some other school takes him away because he's so good at teaching and i really want the best for him.

Chinese was boring as usual. Oh yeah, i got no chinese. I mean WBS WBS.

And Geo. Teacher gave us like 2 periods to do one piece of paper, lol. Discussed it like 15 minutes before school was over. i was so daring that i put up my hand for one question and shouted 'teacher! i dont know how to find the answer'.

Proudly went infront. But i didn't have enough testicles to go tell teacher i didnt know everything else. Which was why i didn't answer any questions. And btw, testicles are politer words than balls :D


Went for volley.
Played under the rain. The balls were DAMN heave because they sucked up water.

Argued with Woon Zhien about the issue of lesbians, which he thinks i am one.
He's such a moron. He's so DUMB. I was talking to Poh Wei and he started staring at me.
So i just told him 'look what, don't look at lesbian like me. Go play your ball lah'.
He laughed.
I'm sure we're gonna have another lesbian/gay argument on coming Monday's training.


Lol, Nabilla danced with us today.
Me and Esther could do this thing Poh Wei couldn't do and she started getting all fustrated and manja which would NEVER work on me. Which reminds me, i've to wash Poh Wei's socks D:

No comments:

Post a Comment