Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DORAEMON

:D, i know some of you tak tau how to spell doraemon, cheh.
Just needed something to fill in title.
Not gonna blog anything about doraemon.
Which reminds me, i actually read doraemon comic books. lolz :D
Classic man.


Okay. FOCUS.
I hate Paula Abdul. dot dash dot.
Simon's the man, man. So stick up to the man.
Anooopopopopopopo Dezaixssss so hot. hahaha


Today, tuition(s).

1)Maths;
  • Me and Gabriel were fighting over Joli's brownies.
  • I have to idea what indices is about.
  • Ryan Khong said 'hi! long time no see, Beatrice' DO I EVEN KNOW HIM?! like dotdashdot! Weirdo.
  • Sonia still owes me my damn phone man!

2)Science;
  • Phang Siew Ho finally got his guitar hero dot dash dot.
  • Me PSH and CSL had guitar hero match. couldnt finish, teacher came in. Obviously, i would win cos i've been playing it for so long. hehe :)
  • Siew Ho told me something really bitchy about *****. Wow, how could she say that. She should really check her weighing machine than say anything like that.
  • KEVIN HAVNT FINISH SEJARAH YET, KAY GOOD. die together.


I bought Jolly Shandy, and i went for facial. Bought darlie. I like darlie, i like to EAT darlie. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whisper rocks. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment